Re: [Osdc-list] Androids, spaghetti data, prosth etics, and The White House | opensource.com review – Vol 3 Issue 10

Asheesh Laroia wrote:
On Mon, 8 Nov 2010, Jason Hibbets wrote:

Here is your weekly glimpse of what’s happening on opensource.com. We had a great week on the site that included new contributors and a variety of excellent content. Big event this week, our webcast on Open Services Innovation. Help us spread the word and join if you can.

The Introducing students to the world of open source: Day 1 article [http://opensource.com/life/10/11/introducing-students-world-open-source-day-1], by Asheesh Laroia, was picked up over the weekend by HackerNews and Reddit, which generated a ton of traffic. You probably want to read that one if you haven’t already :)

(-:

I am committed to doing my best to get the word out about my articles, and thereby drive traffic your way.

-- Asheesh.

Thanks for your commitment. What's more exciting for me is that we have more people reading this GREAT content, sharing it, and discussing it. I'm thrilled that opensource.com can be a place to highlight these types of stories and that your topic created quite the buzz.

Thank you,
Jason

--
Jason Hibbets, RHCE :: Twitter: @jhibbets
Project Manager | Brand Communications + Design

http://opensource.com -- Where open source multiplies