[Osdc-list] stories for Utah talk

Hi all:

This coming weekend I'm giving a talk at UTOSC, the Utah Open Source
Conference, in the stead of Ruth Suehle:

http://2010.utosc.com/presentation/213/

So it seems like the approach will be like this:

1. Introduction - how we're seeing the open source way used in many
   different ways, why we started opensource.com.

2. Illustrative stories from each of the opensource.com sections
   (business, government, law, education, life.)

For the stories, I reckon there were some specific ideas a few months
ago when this was submitted (as evidenced in the proposal), but I'm
wondering ...

* What do you think is a great or best example of a story from each of
  those categories?

* Anything else you'd like me to do or consider when representing
  OSDC?

cheers - Karsten