Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 18:26:08 +0000
From: Joie de Vivre <Joie_de_Vivre mail vresp com>
To: quaid fedoraproject org
Subject: Joie de Vivre and Chip Conley Invite You to The Enlightened Business Summit

View in browser -
http://cts.vresp.com/c/?JoiedeVivreHotels/b25c0dd21a/f1cc03668c/10291f496d

Joy of Life Club -
http://cts.vresp.com/c/?JoiedeVivreHotels/b25c0dd21a/f1cc03668c/a915c3fbf8/utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=enlightened_business_summit_10-14-2010

Greetings Joy of Life Club Member,

We are excited to invite you to The Enlightened Business Summit, a
virtual global event we are cosponsoring that features 40 top CEOs,
NY Times bestselling authors, pioneering entrepreneurs, and
provocateurs -- all for free!  Click here to find out more -
http://cts.vresp.com/c/?JoiedeVivreHotels/b25c0dd21a/f1cc03668c/5a0c6209d2

The Summit features leaders such as Tim Ferriss, Tony Hsieh, John
Mackey, George Zimmer, Christine Comaford Lynch, Tony Schwartz,
Roxanne Emmerich, Stephen M. Covey, and Mihaly Csikszenmihalyi.  It's
designed with mainly 30-minute talks interspersed throughout the day
so you can stay on top of your work while learning the best insights
from the world's top business minds.

If you're like us, you recognize that conscious capitalism can become
the single most powerful engine for good on our planet. But what it
takes is having a great guidebook and wise advisors.

Most of us have been raised in a war-zone approach to business that
actually doesn't work very well -- it leads to unhappy employees,
uncreative teams, burned out leaders, and stagnant sales. Recent
financial crises are forcing all of us to get far more creative in
harnessing the best science, insights, and wisdom for creating
businesses that liberate our creative potential and truly succeed --
on all levels.

That's why this event can be so valuable for you and your
organization -- it gives you unprecedented access to world-class
advisors for transforming the way you do business.

You can participate live on as many calls as you like and interact
with both the featured leaders and other participants via a
state-of-the-art MaestroConference platform, which will connect you
to participants from around the world.

I'll be your host for the Enlightened Business Summit that runs from
Oct. 25-29th as a free offering from The Shift Network! Click here to
find out more -
http://cts.vresp.com/c/?JoiedeVivreHotels/b25c0dd21a/f1cc03668c/9ac0391669

Please do share this invitation with friends and allies -- all are
welcome to participate.

Best,

Founder Chip Conley

P.S. The Enlightened Business Summit -
http://cts.vresp.com/c/?JoiedeVivreHotels/b25c0dd21a/f1cc03668c/5483e55305 gives you personal access to the following inspiring leaders:

Tony Hsieh, John Mackey, Tim Ferriss, George Zimmer, Roxanne
Emmerich, Tony Schwartz, Priya Haji, Stephen M. Covey, Christine
Comaford-Lynch, Keith Ferrazzi, Bill George, Hazel Henderson, Sarano
Kelley, Tim Sanders, Casey Sheahan, Vicki Robin, Mihaly
Csikszentmihalyi, Shai Agassi, Ping Fu, Lance Secretan, Tami Simon,
Randy Komisar, Chip Conley, Juanita Brown, Richard Barrett, Lisa
Nirell, Srikumar Rao, Bo Burlingham, Bettie Spruill, Paul Spiegelman,
Marcia Wieder, Alan Gregerman, Kellie McElhaney, Chester Elton,
Monika Broecker, Ari Weinzweig, Ahmed Rahim, Jeff Hayzlett, Simon
Sinek, Raj Sisodia.

Series Co-sponsors:
The Shift Network, Joie de Vivre, Ode, Social Venture Network, LOHAS,
MaestroConference, Berrett-Koehler Publications, Conscious Capitalism
Institute, Small Giants Community, Elite Resorts and Spas, Rypple,
The Shift Movie, The World CafÉ, Presidio School of Management,
World Business Academy, Jossey-Bass Business Books, PEAK, IdeaTribe,
Entrepreneurs' Organization, Pinwheel Performance, Bpeace.