Subject: Open and Closed -- Closed-captions for opensource.com videos?
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 16:46:11 -0400
From: Kevin Cole <kevin cole gallaudet edu>
To: Mel Chua <mel melchua com>

Hi,

I figured you may want to add your voice (or apply pressure to the
right nerves of the powers-that-be) regarding video content posted to
opensource.com, given both your contacts, and a vested interest in the
outcome. ;-)

http://opensource.com/education/10/9/open-source-goes-high-school#comment-2584

--
 Kevin Cole                    |  Key ID: 0xE6F332C7   (GPG/PGP)
Gallaudet University | WWW: http://research.gallaudet.edu/~kjcole/

        Linux: The flagship of Free, Open Source Software (FOSS)