Re: [Osdc-list] Fwd: Open and Closed -- Closed-captions for opensource.com videos?

Hi All,

With our release last week, Universal Subtitles is now ready for broad adoption-- we've got lots of folks starting to use it in all sorts of contexts and I think it would be perfect for opensource.com.  Mozilla has been starting to use it on several public webpages.

Try it out and let me know what you think-- and if there's anything we can do to make it work better for uses like what you have in mind.  It's designed for crowdsourcing, both for captions and translations:

http://universalsubtitles.org/

Take care,

nicholas