Re: [Osdc-list] Fwd: Open and Closed -- Closed-captions for opensource.com videos?

Hi all,

The video team is committed to figuring out a solution for subtitling the osdc videos. Wes Leonard is leading the effort on our side, and is currently looking into the most scalable approach, since this impacts other types of video we make too.

Thanks
Kim