Re: [Osdc-list] Fwd: Open and Closed -- Closed-captions for opensource.com videos?

Rebecca, you are correct, we do not script our talking head videos, they are a q and a format with the interviewee giving spontaneous answers.

Wes is researching and thinking through our work flow about how subtitling can be added in, so stay tuned for that update soon.

Thanks
Kim