Re: [Osdc-list] link to list on participate page

The easier we make it for people to participate the more likely we are to elicit good responses

On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 7:20 PM, Karsten Wade <kwade redhat com> wrote:
Should we put a link to this mailing list on?

http://opensource.com/participate

I think there is a way to find that link by following something on
that page, but I was thinking it would be good to have it right there.

- Karsten
--
name:  Karsten 'quaid' Wade, Sr. Community Gardener
team:                Red Hat Community Architecture