Re: [Osdc-list] link to list on participate page

We recently changes the fonts for our articles and missed a few spots in the CSS, thanks for pointing this out.
Jason

VM Brasseur wrote:
Thanks, Ruth!

(also, you may want to check the font used for the 'Topic Pages'
label; it's serif while the rest of the page is sans-serif)