Re: [Osdc-list] using The Open Source Way as a canonical reference

On 03/31/2011 07:40 PM, Karsten Wade wrote:
https://www.theopensourceway.org/wiki/TOSW_communications_plan#Bi-weekly
I have to work a bit harder at getting up some ideas. :-)

Maybe then it's better to start monthly, which I think Jeff suggested? Even if I think of my favorite books in the world, I'd have a hard time writing every two weeks about a single book for very long! You also don't want to burn out people's eyeballs and make them reach a point of, "Oh, another post about TOSW? Skip..." Monthly might help it stay fresher.

Ruth