Re: [Osdc-list] using The Open Source Way as a canonical reference

As someone who really likes the idea, has a backlog of reading and lurks, skimming articles for months on end due to time constraints in daily life, I personally like Jeff's suggestion of once a month. I assume that my situation is not unique. Should something seem more time-sensitive it could be posted as a special edition. Frequency can always increase with demand and participation as well.

Beverly