Re: [Osdc-list] using The Open Source Way as a canonical reference

Karsten Wade wrote:
On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 04:06:10PM -0400, Jeffrey Mackanic wrote:

Hi Karsten - thanks for the note- good stuff. We love TheOpenSourceWay !<br>
I have a couple of ideas for you:<br>

1. It would be great if you could attend our channel moderator meeting
to discuss with all the moderators. I think a reminder on the TOSW
would be very helpful. We meet every Tuesday at 3pm. Let me know a date
that might work for you. (it would be great if you could attend from
time to time to keep this top of mind)<br>

That would be fine. I'm presuming that 3 pm is EDT (or 7 pm/1900 UTC)?
Where do we meet? (+1x10^6 for #opensource.com ;-D )

yes, it is 3 pm EDT.
dial-in: 800-451-8679  code 400 620 2034
If you know a Tuesday when you can attend please let me know so we can highlight you on the agenda
thanks, Jeff

2. How about you write a monthly TOSW article ? What is new with TOSW.
That would keep our readers involved and be a continue to reminder to
all the channel moderators.<br>

Ah, ha! Yes, you caught me. I've got a bi-weekly article in the new
communications plan for 'The Open Source Way', which we just started
using.

https://www.theopensourceway.org/wiki/TOSW_communications_plan#Bi-weekly

I have to work a bit harder at getting up some ideas. :-)

- Karsten