[Osdc-list] Boston and Red Hat Summit

A month from now, opensource.com will be hitting Boston for the Red Hat Summit, May 3-6. Last year we had a meetup at Boston Beer Works, and we'd like to plan something again this year for our contributors. We were wondering how many of you will either be at Red Hat Summit or otherwise in the Boston area that week.

Shoot me an email by the end of the weekend (April 10) if you will or think you will be around and would like to get together.

Thanks!
Ruth