[Osdc-list] New VA VistA article

Gunnar and I have a new VA VistA article in the /government channel. I put it up with the same image we used last week. Us both authors have read and edited through, so it's ready for a fresh pair of eyes. Unless you have fixes for us to enact, we say it's ready to roll.

I haven't written for /gov before, is there any process I should attach to?

Thanks - Karsten

Sent from my Android phone using TouchDown (www.nitrodesk.com)