2011-April Archive by Thread
Messages are ordered newest-to-oldest in this index. The newest
threads will be at the top of this page, the oldest will be at the bottom.
Within a single thread, the first mail note is the START of the
thread; the notes following that are in the chronological order of
when they were received. So globally, newest messages are at the top,
but within a thread, the oldest (the start of the thread) is at the
If you think about it, it is confusing. Just go with the flow and everything will be all right.
- [Osdc-list] NYT: Joichi Ito Named Head of M.I.T,
- [Osdc-list] This week on opensource.com (April 15) | Vol 5, Issue 7,
- [Osdc-list] New VA VistA article,
- [Osdc-list] This week on opensource.com (April 8) | Vol 5, Issue 6,
- [Osdc-list] Boston and Red Hat Summit,
- [Osdc-list] This week on opensource.com (April 1) | Vol 5, Issue 5,
- Re: [Osdc-list] using The Open Source Way as a canonical reference,