[Osdc-list] [Fwd: Daily opensource.com update | 08/16]

Hello opensource.com community,

Every day, well, Monday thru Friday, we send out a daily email to the opensource.com channel / community moderators. It looks something like the message below.

Would the members of this list want to get a copy? If yes we are happy to include you, but we don't want to send it if it's not something that you want on this email list.

Let us know,
Jason