Re: [Osdc-list] Looking for a writer | open attribute

Thank you, we will work with them to make this happen.
Jason

Richard Fontana wrote:
Jason, Nathan and Molly Kleinman appear to be interested (nyergler and
mollyali on Twitter) - I have sent them a tweet with your Twitter
username so I assume you all can now get in touch. :)
- Richard