From: "Fabian A. Scherschel" <fab sixgun org>
To: "Travis Kepley" <tkepley redhat com>
Cc: osdc-list redhat com, "Erlend Sogge Heggen" <e soghe gmail com>
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2011 11:42:27 AM
Subject: Re: [Osdc-list] Nokia & Microsoft handshake - MeeGo's downfall?

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 5:39 PM, Travis Kepley < tkepley redhat com > wrote:

I thought it was much bigger in Europe and other parts of the world. At least the Qt based stuff was?

Was that not the case? Nokia's presence in the US has been pretty small since the early 2000s.

Symbian was all over the place here in Germany but I've never actually seen a MeeGo device in the field until Nokia send me some for PR reasons....

Fab
# Sixgun Productions — New media, new rules

# http://sixgun.org