[Osdc-list] Unnecessary CAPTCHA check

If I recall correctly, I'm not always prompted for a CAPTCHA check, but for instance now that I was commenting on the proposed changes to comment section I did encounter this.

Two things are quite annoying about it:
  1. It's hard! Honestly, I've previously experienced giving up trying to get this one right. This time it only took me three tries. I think a big part of it is because there's no clear distinction between lower and upper case characters. Does it even take lower vs upper into account?
  2. I feel like I've proven my worth as a trusted commenter already ^^ The good comment systems I know work by the logic that once a user has had one (just increase that number if you fear a spambot will get lucky some time) comment approved, there's no need for human-checks any longer.
Any chance this could be fixed?

~ Erlend