[Osdc-list] Points history/records

Since joining this site I've found myself quite confused as to where my points are coming from (that's not to say I don't crave them more than most basic human needs).

I don't have a good grasp of what amount of work this would actually involve, but pretty much like my profile's "Authored Comments" it would be really great to have something like a "Points History". This list would be a chronological overview of your points as you have collected them.

I'll put together a mockup if the concept is unclear.