Re: [Osdc-list] Points history/records

This is available to admins right now and not to general users because it needs to be styled. This is something we want to add to the user profile in the future.

We've been focused on getting the user points to work correctly, which is why we haven't put more attention to what you're asking.

I agree though, it's useful to have this information as a user.
Jason

Erlend Sogge Heggen wrote:
Since joining this site I've found myself quite confused as to where my points are coming from (that's not to say I don't crave them more than most basic human needs).

I don't have a good grasp of what amount of work this would actually involve, but pretty much like my profile's "Authored Comments" it would be really great to have something like a "Points History". This list would be a chronological overview of your points as you have collected them.

I'll put together a mockup if the concept is unclear.