Re: [Osdc-list] Points history/records

Just so that you can see the nasty table (attached screenshot) - We just need to clean this up a bit and then add it as part of the user profile.

Jason

Ruth Suehle wrote:
Drupal knows this, and it exists. It would just be a matter of making it more visible to all users. Meanwhile, this will tell you roughly where they're coming from:

http://opensource.com/points-and-badges#points

Ruth