Re: [Osdc-list] Points history/records

Oh by the way, though barely on topic, might I suggest using the term "Novice" instead of "Newbie"? I find that 'newbie' sounds a tad demeaning, while 'novice' has a ring of formality to it.

Historically it fits well too: " (...) a prospective member of {a religious order} who is being tried and being proven for suitability"