Re: [Osdc-list] Points and badges are live

Yes Libby, that is marked as "- display badges on user profile (Stack) / comments "

We will either kill the badges from that part or go with text only versions (horizontally).

Jason

Libby Levi wrote:
impressive list of badges you have there!

Can we get the text of the comments pulled back up under the name of the commenter? I mean, I love white space and all, but...

:)

Libby Levi

Red Hat
Brand Communications + Design