Re: [Osdc-list] Points and badges are live

I can't decide from your reply if it answered the question... I think Libby was saying it should look more like the attached (pardon the quickie GIMP job).

I like the badges showing there since most people won't go clicking about in other people's profiles. Comments are the most visible place for them to show up.