Re: [Osdc-list] Now captioned at Universal Subtitles: "POSSE - Professors Open Source Summer Experience"

On 01/27/2011 02:54 PM, Kevin Cole wrote:
I just finished captioning Mel's interview with Chris Tyler (Seneca
College).  I'm missing a bit of text when both she and Chris are
referring to another professor by name.

http://universalsubtitles.org/videos/4UdastyY4pH7/info/

Thanks so much for doing this, Kevin! I've edited the subtitles to fill in the missing bits, so they should be all done now.

--Mel