Re: [Osdc-list] What comes after Rock Star?

Idol? It's hard to go beyond Rock Star without some god complex in the mix =P

On 26 July 2011 10:23, Jason Hibbets <jhibbets redhat com> wrote:
Hello opensource.com community,

I just wanted to nudge you a little and let you know that you can help name our next badge. Have a look at this post and provide any feedback.

What comes after Rock Star?
http://opensource.com/should-be/11/7/what-comes-after-rock-star

Perhaps there could be some bonus points handed out to someone subscribed to this list that generates some ideas and discussion on this topic.

Thank you,
Jason

Project Manager, Red Hat :: Raleigh, NC