Re: [Osdc-list] What comes after Rock Star?

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 10:53:29AM -0700, Erlend Sogge Heggen wrote:
> Idol? It's hard to go beyond Rock Star without some god complex in the mix

I'd like to again raise the argument that callout out rockstars is
considered harmful:

http://iquaid.org/2009/11/11/calling-out-superrockstars-considered-harmful/

So I'll start a counter-thread in the comments of that artcile, trying
to identify different directions we can take, maybe blaze a trail or
two.

- Karsten
team:   Red Hat Community Architecture & Leadership
uri:             http://communityleadershipteam.org
                        http://TheOpenSourceWay.org