Re: [Osdc-list] What comes after Rock Star?

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 05:30:36PM -0400, Jason Hibbets wrote:

> I think it add an element of fun as well. If we're not having fun
> doing all this open source stuff, then why are we doing it?

Bushels of apples, sacks of gold, and experience points are all fun
without being arbitrary or harmful to feelings of those who you want
to participate.

- Karsten
team:   Red Hat Community Architecture & Leadership
uri:             http://communityleadershipteam.org
                        http://TheOpenSourceWay.org