[Osdc-list] Contributor spotlight

Hello opensource.com friends,

It's been a while, and I promise we haven't forgotten about this list. Today, I just wanted to say hi and let you know about our latest community member highlighted on our contributor spotlight:

Congrats to Stephen Jacobs, an Associate Professor in the Department of Interactive Games and Media at the Rochester Institute of Technology and recently achieving rock star status on http://opensource.com/

Happy Friday!
Jason

Project Manager | Brand Communications + Design
Red Hat :: 1801 Varsity Drive :: Raleigh, NC  27606

http://opensource.com -- Where open source multiplies