Re: [Osdc-list] Unnecessary CAPTCHA check

On 03/01/2011 03:00 PM, Jason Hibbets wrote:
I've been working with Dries (one of the maintainers of Mollom and Drupal) to improve mollom's effectiveness. We get hit with lots and lots of spam.
A brief googling suggests that the reCAPTCHA module will work with Mollom. I think this would solve half the problem since reCAPTCHA is far more standard, well-tested, more readable, and even performs a good-for-the-world service.

Maybe you are on the border of improving your mollom reputation?
Lately I've gotten it a time or two as well, and I would hope the site trusts its own admins.

Ruth