Re: [Osdc-list] What should “Should be” be?

I've seen similar structures referred to as the omnibus. In latin it means, for everyone.

Just putting it out there.

----
Cam Cook
American University
Washington, DC

On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 9:49 AM, Jason Hibbets <jhibbets redhat com> wrote:
Happy Friday everyone,

We've had a number of new folks join the list and wanted to see about getting additional feedback on this topic.

As some of you have seen, we post all things website and community related in a section of opensource.com called "Should-be." We're wondering if this the best name for it and would like your thoughts on what it might be re-named if we decided to do that.

Thanks,
Jason

Jason Hibbets wrote:
Hi community member,

I wanted to make sure you saw this post that went up this afternoon:

What should “Should be” be?
http://opensource.com/should-be/11/3/what-should-should-be-be

We would love your insight and feedback.
Thanks,
Jason

Project Manager | Brand Communications + Design
Red Hat :: 1801 Varsity Drive :: Raleigh, NC  27606

http://opensource.com -- Where open source multiplies