[Osdc-list] Any updates on "what we're reading" ?

I've been holding off this question for a while because I saw that it was 'in the works', but I came by an article about OpenCola which made me think about this feature again.

I'd be very interested to know what stage the "Link submissions" feature is at. Using the previously discussed "points history" as an example, I was very relieved to learn that it was practically implemented already, except some missing visuals. Could anyone please share a similar status update on link submissions for the "What we're reading" sidebar?

~ Erlend