[Osdc-list] daily open source way reference #TOSW

I've begun a once-a-day "The Open Source Way" reference via
microblogging, under the #TOSW tag with an associated short URL to the
principle under example. My goal is to find stories & topics outside
of just technology, natch. :)

https://identi.ca/quaid/tag/tosw

opensource.com folks - please consider redenting/retweeting. Also ...

Anyone - please help write up more now and in the future!

https://www.theopensourceway.org/wiki/TOSW_daily_homily

I aim to keep a least fifteen back-logged, but I just got started.

I've found that in the course of my day, I often find a story to
comment on with a #TOSW and link to the appropriate principle. I
generate short URLs as needed, or in advance when working up a homily
for a section.

Thanks - Karsten