Re: [Osdc-list] What should “Should be” be?

Thanks everyone for the feedback and comments about "Should be."

You may have noticed that in the top navigation, we've changed "What Should opensource.com be?" to simply, Community. We're going to try this out and see if this resonates with folks.

If that goes well, we'll work to change that group from Should-be to community to complete the transition of what it's called.

Regards,
Jason

Project Manager | Brand Communications + Design
Red Hat :: 1801 Varsity Drive :: Raleigh, NC  27606

http://opensource.com -- Where open source multiplies