Re: [Osdc-list] Short URLs etc

No, I think it just means there's not a URL shortener working with the post widget. I think Jason knows more about how those were implemented.
Ruth

On 03/29/2011 07:38 AM, "sankarshan (সঙ্কর্ষণ)" wrote:
One thing I noticed today when posting a few links to identi.ca (using
the button on the article page) was that it posts the full URL as
opposed to a shortened one.

Is this part of a requirement ?