Re: [Osdc-list] using The Open Source Way as a canonical reference

On 03/29/2011 06:09 PM, Karsten Wade wrote:
We write a lot of great articles around here.

Within each article I often see principles of the open source way
talked about, but few references back to the canonical handbook,
http://TheOpenSourceWay.org.

I thought it was a Red Hat handbook, not a Canonical one? ;-)

I don't know the best way to handle it in the course of this, but I will note that in talking to people at events, I've found more than a few who think that opensource.com is theopensourceway.org. There's definitely confusion, and it might help if we can find a way to help improve the distinction. Not in a this-over-that way, of course, but they are different entities with different purposes.

Ruth