Re: [Osdc-list] using The Open Source Way as a canonical reference

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 3:03 AM, Matt Katz <matthew katz morelightmorelight com> wrote:
http://www.theopensourceway.org/wiki/Introduction#Fundamental_rule_-_do_not_bash_competitors

Not that anyone is, but it seemed... appropriate.

I personally never believed in that one, didn't work so well for Microsoft. Anyway, I still try to avoid it when doing general Fedora business asĀ  it is often frowned on.

Fontana: Wow, really? He owns that? Now there's the one person in the universe I am not worried about selling it to Mark.... :D

Fab