Re: [Osdc-list] using The Open Source Way as a canonical reference

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 3:03 AM, Matt Katz <matthew katz morelightmorelight com> wrote:
http://www.theopensourceway.org/wiki/Introduction#Fundamental_rule_-_do_not_bash_competitors

Not that anyone is, but it seemed... appropriate.

I personally never believed in that one, didn't work so well for Microsoft. Anyway, I still try to avoid it when doing general Fedora business as  it is often frowned on.

I'd also point out that even though this list is hosted on redhat.com, opensource.com isn't about Linux and definitely not specifically about Red Hat or Fedora. On this list, people you may think of as "competitors" in other parts of your job or project interactions are what we call "friends" and "fellow contributors."

Ruth