[Osdc-list] 11/23 - 11/27 update - Cyber Monday special

Happy Cyber Monday - Check out our gift giveaway:

Open source gift guide and giveaway: Our answer to Cyber Monday
<http://opensource.com/life/11/11/open-source-gift-guide-and-giveaway-our-answer-cyber-monday>

New Articles:
Jason Hibbets: Showing aloha through open government
<http://opensource.com/government/11/11/showing-aloha-through-open-government>

Ruth Suehele: Open source gift guide and giveaway: Our answer to Cyber Monday
<http://opensource.com/life/11/11/open-source-gift-guide-and-giveaway-our-answer-cyber-monday>

Jason Hibbets: Could open source increase fairness and transparency in redistricting?
<http://opensource.com/government/11/11/could-open-source-increase-fairness-and-transparency-redistricting>

Jason Hibbets: Webcast replay: Lessons learned for building open source communities
<http://opensource.com/life/11/11/webcast-replay-lessons-learned-building-open-source-communities>

Pia Waugh: Open government, what is it really?
<http://opensource.com/government/11/11/open-government-what-it-really>

11/23;  11/24;  11/25;  11/26;  11/27
page views: 4,486;  2,593;  2,345;  1,780;  2,208
comments: 7;  8;   5;  3;  1
twitter: +22 (5,385)
facebook:  +13  (2,467)
rss:  +2  (2,121)