[Osdc-list] Creative Activism

Found this today and thought our open-edu friends and others might be interested:

http://www.petewoodbridge.info/
- Creative Activism- A Free and Open Undergraduate Class exploring Media Activism

I just kind of found it and not sure how legitimate or far reaching this is. If anyone thinks we should highlight this on opensource.com, please let me know and we'll figure out an angle and contact the author / project.

Jason
Project Manager, Red Hat :: Raleigh, NC