Re: [Osdc-list] [Osdc-edu-authors] Creative Activism

Thanks for the info!
Jason

Matthew Jadud wrote:
On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 12:18, Matthew Jadud <mjadud allegheny edu> wrote:
Well, he's a lecturer at Coventry.  I don't see anything here that
says anything other than "media academic in the UK doing cool stuff."

Sorry; that sounds not-so-enthusiastic. What I meant was "he's
definitely the real deal, and doing very cool stuff!"

Cheers,
Matt

Project Manager, Red Hat :: Raleigh, NC