Re: [Osdc-list] [Osdc-edu-authors] Creative Activism

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 11:54, Jason Hibbets <jhibbets redhat com> wrote:
> I just kind of found it and not sure how legitimate or far reaching this is.
> If anyone thinks we should highlight this on opensource.com, please let me
> know and we'll figure out an angle and contact the author / project.

Well, he's a lecturer at Coventry.  I don't see anything here that
says anything other than "media academic in the UK doing cool stuff."

By all means, give him a shout. He's the iTunesU liason for their
programme, and seems to be doing a good job of engaging students.

Cheers,
Matt