[Osdc-list] Weekly opensource.com update 8/7

Here is a quick update from opensource.com, on a few things we keep track of. Thanks to those of you who have sent feedback on this report. We will evolve and change it to make it as useful as possible for our community.

== From 7/28 - 8/3 ==
Page Views:  23,013
Comments: 34
Twitter: 7460 (+26)
Facebook: 3651 (+17)
New registered users: 15

*Top 3 posts*
Three tips for working with open source diagrams
http://opensource.com/life/12/7/open-source-visio-tips

A bold experiment this August: One new Linux distribution every day
http://opensource.com/life/12/7/bold-experiment-august-one-new-linux-distribution-every-day

Join the M revolution – M and R programming languages
http://opensource.com/health/12/7/join-m-revolution-m-and-r-programming-languages

Project Manager, Red Hat :: Raleigh, NC