Re: [Osdc-list] For our community: An exclusive video sneak peek

Happy Friday!

We know many of you enjoyed the sneak preview of Guy Martin's lighting talk. We published the accompanying article today:

Top 10 signs your company doesn't "get" open source
http://opensource.com/business/12/8/top-10-signs-your-company-doesnt-get-open-source

Enjoy!
Jason