From: "Jason Hibbets" <jhibbets redhat com>
To: osdc-list redhat com, "Bryan Behrenshausen" <bbehrens redhat com>
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2012 2:13:41 PM
Subject: Thank you Bryan Behrenshausen

Hi everyone,

I wanted to send a note to our community to thank Bryan Behrenshausen.
Today is his last day helping us out with opensource.com this Summer.
He's heading back to school to finish his PHD.

He's done a fabulous job the last few months contributing some
thought-provoking content, helping to revive this community list, and
he's got one big project that is still being finalized--and I'm sure all
of you will enjoy when it's ready.

Bryan has put together a content bundle that we have named "Open
Voices." The first in the series will focus on CEO's who practice the
open source way. It's currently with the Red Hat design team and should
be ready in the next few weeks.

So once again, great job Bryan! Good luck with school. Thank you. Enjoy
those Elfin's.

Jason

Project Manager, Red Hat :: Raleigh, NC