[Osdc-list] Khan Academy Computer Science curriculum

Hi opensource.com community,

I saw this on reddit today. I was not able to confirm it. I didn't see anything on the Kahn Academy site.

Is there any truth to this rumor? If so, does anyone want to jump on this story for us?

Regards,
Jason

Khan Academy is coming out with a Computer Science curriculum tomorrow.

http://www.reddit.com/r/technology/comments/y6wa1/khan_academy_is_coming_out_with_a_computer/

Project Manager, Red Hat :: Raleigh, NC