Re: [Osdc-list] Khan Academy Computer Science curriculum

I don't see a whole curriculum start to finish, but the following link has their intro.
http://www.khanacademy.org/science/computer-science?k
Beverly

On Tue 14 Aug 2012 09:58:55 AM EDT, Jason Hibbets wrote:
Hi opensource.com community,

I saw this on reddit today. I was not able to confirm it. I didn't see
anything on the Kahn Academy site.

Is there any truth to this rumor? If so, does anyone want to jump on
this story for us?

Regards,
Jason

Khan Academy is coming out with a Computer Science curriculum tomorrow.

http://www.reddit.com/r/technology/comments/y6wa1/khan_academy_is_coming_out_with_a_computer/