Re: [Osdc-list] Khan Academy Computer Science curriculum

Interesting!  One of my sons (who never though he could do math but was proven wrong by the Kahn Academy) has been setting up a curriculum for himself based on the existing program for beginners, under the tutelage of his Computer-Science-Major older brother.  There might be some personal experience and reflection to enrich an article in a week or so, from the perspective of the novice and the experienced, aspiring pro.  If that is interesting to you and no one else takes up the challenge in the meantime I'll write this one.
Beverly