[Osdc-list] Weekly opensource.com update 8/15

Here is a quick update from opensource.com, on a few things we keep track of. Thanks to those of you who have sent feedback on this report. We will evolve and change it to make it as useful as possible for our community.

== From 8/4 - 8/10 ==
Page Views:  30,368
Comments: 43
New registered users: 25

Twitter: 7516 (+56)
Facebook: 3688 (+37)

*Top 5 posts*
1) Peter Herzog: In Hacker Highschool, students learn to redesign the future
http://opensource.com/life/12/8/hacker-highschool-students-learn-redesign-future

2) Mo Duffy: Three tips for working with open source diagrams
http://opensource.com/life/12/7/open-source-visio-tips

3) Phil Shapiro: Best Buy saved by open source thinking?
http://opensource.com/business/12/8/best-buy-saved-only-open-source-thinking

4) Jason: Should the naked ping be stopped?
http://opensource.com/life/12/8/should-naked-ping-be-stopped

5) Daniel Walsh: Harvard goes PaaS with SELinux Sandbox
http://opensource.com/education/12/8/harvard-goes-paas-selinux-sandbox

Project Manager, Red Hat :: Raleigh, NC